Sunday 17 March 2019

LIVELY LIFE

Pen to pad yeah it's driving me mad
BARS are clad but inside I'm weak
I'm writing everyday like it's a streak
It's been a week
I'm off my peak
Climb a mountain but I concede defeat
Day by day I repeat
Writing ain't neat
I don't know what I wrote so I ripped up the sheet
I write bars then hit delete

Man ain't cyber
Man ain't hyper
I don't want to be a lifer
I just want to live
Kill some rappers
Yeah I just want to live
Take over the industry
Yeah I got a gift
So tell every one
On the mic I'm gone

I got Flows for days
I don't do no faves
I'm just straight up in your face
Lawyer up bitch cos I'm bringing the case
They say I'm a head case
But they're just heartless
Call me a divergent cos I'm dauntless
Flows are flawless
They all call me gorgeous
But on the inside it's ugly

Lovely jubbly
Lately I ain't been bubbly
Ain't in it for the money
Why be rich and be a bitch
When I can be poor and live more
I got less but I'm blessed
Life is a test
So I don't care if life is messed
Just cos I'm not lively doesn't mean I'm not alive
I'm in this rap game for life so why don't you just pass me the mic

No comments:

Post a Comment