Sunday 17 March 2019

LET YOU DOWN

I've been let down by every girl
But I'm still a man
Been let down by every girl
But I guess it's God's plan
Its God's work thats why my heart hurts
My hearts bleeding and my eyes are weeping
Can't remember what it's like sleeping
The monsters are creeping
The next girl is leaving
What is life's meaning

What is life without love
They say trust the one above
But Satan is whispering
These thoughts are diminishing
My past is worth forgetting
It ain't worth reminiscing
And girls I ain't dissing
But love I am missing
Snakes be hissing
Hissing and fitting

My heart strings they're hitting
How can this be fitting
Her slippers are fit for a queen
Her beauty; fit for a dream
My slate is clean
But I'm angry like a teen
My life's a joke like bean
Beans are good for your heart but so is affection
I hate my reflection

I'm loveless cos of my complexion
Correction it's cos I didn't make no connections
My hearts dissection is biology in session
Life's a lesson I guess I must be messing
Life is testing. Testing, testing 123
They say love sets you free
But my world is like a hate jail
Love sets you free
But they think my love letter is hate mail
I've been let down by every girl but I'm still a man

No comments:

Post a Comment