Sunday 17 March 2019

NUMBER ONE PRIORITY

First love, true love
Heart is broken, wounds are open
Number one but now you're gone
And you left me here all alone
No wallet no phone
I'm calling out for help in the cold in a t shirt
Girl you left me hurt
And you're the cause, girl I'm yours
But you'll never be mine
I love you but to you that's just a line

No I ain't going fine
My love for you wasn't blind
It was clear to see
I love you unconditionally
Immortality? I want to spend this life with you
When I'm with you the sky is always blue
When I'm with you I am whole
Sometimes you rise sometimes you fall
Ups and downs my life is upside down
You got me looking like a clown

But left me here and now I frown
Girl you were my priority
But you treated me like a nobody
How can I say no to that body
My mind isn't dirty
I'm just playing with the words
I'm playing with the words yet you played with my life
You cut my heart with an imaginary knife
In my mind I've already died
Somebody please bring me back to life

Back to reality
I'm further than mars
Wish on a star
But still you're far
You were my priority
But I was just an option, a last resort
I'm all out of sorts, hiding in my fort
Girl you were the goat and my shepherd
They say family isn't an f word
You were my soul mate but in the end you just up and escaped, you were my soul mate but I guess this whole thing was a mistake

No comments:

Post a Comment