Sunday 17 March 2019

ONE QUESTION ONLY

Monday is s fun day
But some day I'm going to become great
They tell me to wait
In this waiting room of a life
They tell me to wait
But why should i waste my life
Wasting the hours wasting the days
I think it's clear I don't need to wait to be great
I guess me and you arent the same

I say I have the BARS
But they ask do you have the flow
If I've got the BARS then obviously I have flows
Each time I give I have more
Each time I give I have more in store
New days New flows
Everything I spit is raw
Everything I spit is woah
They be like how you write such a flow
I tell them I was born this way yo

Trying to seek love from my bro
But I ended up hating
Till I took a step back like the beard
You can all call me weird
But in the nights I'm fully teared
I'm part Murdock part BA
Part Sherlock part Einstein A
Frankenstein I be and zombies I see
Everywhere like it's a nightmare
Call me the walking dead cos I'm running from life

Call me the walking dead cos the knife won't slice
The knife wont be nice so i threw it in the river
Now the knife is wet like those others
I got issues cos of my mother
They think they call it family cos I owe them a milli
They all say sage don't be silly
But truth is they ain't down for the nitty and gritty
It ain't my fault if your life is shitty
So go ahead and ask your questions
But the sooner you realise the answer is in front if you the better it will be yeah it's true

No comments:

Post a Comment