Sunday 17 March 2019

KUN

God Said let there be light
Tolstoy says if you want to be happy then just be
I can't remember the last time I was happy
Life is a test But I'm failing
Listen to my heart wailing
Rhyme after rhyme line after line
Like I'm a drug addict I got bad habits
But they just die hard
I got bad habits But life is hard
So how can I be ?

They said I had potential
But fact is they were just being polite
Yeah that's right they were being polite
All I ever knew was how to fight
But then I quit cos of my sight
Now all I do is write but it just feels wrong
All I do is write and I'm out to prove them wrong
Cos writing ain't a true science
But when I write I can be
So I'd like to see you stop me

All I know is how to write to a beat and ride to a beat
Y'all know I'm going to be a legend
So throw away your vinyl cos I'm the greatest like Lionel
Flow is subliminal effort is minimal
Some rappers are hypocritical
I put rappers in a hospital
Cos fact Is i deserve to be in an asylum
Sometimes life is darker than Gotham
But then I hold on to my faith
The sins I've done make me want to hide my face

So how can I be ?
Question is who am I
I hate to tell a lie and I hate good byes
They say you should look after your health
But when my leg twitches I keep it to myself
Who am I? I ain't scared of death
WHO am I? Sometimes i don't know
Who am I? I'm nothing like my bro
God Said let there be light
Tolstoy says if you want to be happy then just be

No comments:

Post a Comment