Sunday 17 March 2019

SHADES OF GREY SKIES

Lately my life is hell like Mel
in the beaver
I just want to pick up a cleaver
They say death is near
But it seems I've lost sight of life
Fight for my life ?
Do right by the knife
Its all a sacrifice
They tell me to live right
But call me a zombie on the fence

Ain't on the mend cos I'm already dead
Yeah I've already said
I got negative thoughts,
I already said I am naught
Suicide without a note
All people do is talk
But then again all I do is write
So how am I dissimilar
Autism epilepsy and hypochondria
Cant remember when i was titular

I'm so sick like bipolar
Sometimes I want to be on my own
But then I write a sick flow
Are they ready to listen though
These people want me to be ill
But that ain't trill
I'm sick with a drill but not with screws
I'm sick with the drill and I'm screwed
Self improvement only comes with movement
Sucess is presence yeah that's my movement

If you're troubled then I'm with you
Hospitals aren't always true
Skies can't always be blue
And they can't always be grey
So Listen to what I say cos I know I'm great
Lusten to what i say even if my skies are grey
My skies are grey but I'm still great
They say patience is sweet
Respect is on fleek Week by week
You know I'm a geek but for now just listen your heart beat

No comments:

Post a Comment