Sunday 17 March 2019

THE TASTE

We all taste death
But not all taste life
Sweet and sour yeah that's life
Me be bitter ? No I ain't no quitter
I seen plenty hitters
But me I'm different
Its like Mike Myers was my sitter
Every day was Halloween
Freddys in every dream
They call it a dream team

But my life is a nightmare
They call it a dream team But nightmares are everywhere
Luck and destiny
Life is testing me
Cursing people so the Lord ain't blessing me
They tell me to write a book
But my life is a sentence
They tell me to write a book
But I'm trying to hold onto my innocence
No I ain't innocent

But that don't mean you can judge
I seen people with a petty grudge
From the truth I won't budge
So you can keep your big little lies
I got cold hot BARS for all types
So blast it in your stereo
Way I rap call it tongue physio
My brother is a user even though he ain't touched weed in years
You claim you ain't got money in your purse

But that's because you're unappreciative
I don't take, I give
Yeah that's the way I live
Ain't scared of testing death
Yeah I just want to live right
Please god and be the light
I'm depressed but still putting up a fight
I'm almost blind but I don't plan to lose sight
Epilepsy keeps me up in the night
But success is presence no I don't lie

No comments:

Post a Comment