Sunday 17 March 2019

GREY SKIES DOWN

Late night writing packed with emotion
Late night writing packed with devotion
What's with all the commotion
Notion after notion
My BARS are like a potion
Portion by portion
They just get more portent
My BARS are like adamantium or vibranium
Titanium titanium
I think I belong in an asylum

I've been let down countlessly
So there's always grey skies
I've been let down constantly
So watch me fade into the night
Fade to black sniff the white
Fade to black day and night
Don't know day from night
They all say I'm clinical
Say I'm critical
On the mic political

But it's just collateral
On the mic I'm literal
And I'm visceral
Yeah that shit made sense in my head
It made sense when I was up late in bed
Some people sleep like they dead
I'm awake like an angel that never sleeps
Ain't no angel cos this shit is deep
I got devil fingers cos no one gives a helping hand
They tell me to be a man

Lord knows how I can
Plan after plan
All else fails I'm allergic to success
That's why my life is a mess
I take a second to guess
Always second best
Cos life is a test I wish I was dead
But that I've already said
I've always been an original
Good or bad these days I just want to be spiritual, I just want to be an individual

No comments:

Post a Comment