Sunday 17 March 2019

BARRIERS

They say what is beauty
The meaning of life ?
What is beauty
Is it to do with the eyes
No it's to do with the mind
So picture this
Me and you
Yeah that would be bliss
Picture this
Me and you kiss.

Me and you have kids ?
Let's not get ahead
Cos First we must wed
My favourite colour is red
But I love all colours
Compared to you there is no other
But let me tell you something new
I love you
But sometimes I love silence
I love you

But I can be a nuisance
I love the truth
But sometimes I'm scared of telling you how I feel
Girl I'm being real
I should be sharing this with you girl
But I'm sharing it with the world
You say my anger is a cancer
The cure is patience
You bring out the worst in me
So how can I be patient

You want to talk barriers
But how can you text your ex and not make me vex
You talk about barriers
But sometimes you don't let me in my house
Cat and mouse
It's like this love is a trap
That's why I rap
This love is a trap
But I see gaps in the barrier
Me and you? Always and forever. I'd love that but first let's get rid of these barriers

No comments:

Post a Comment