Sunday 17 March 2019

TRUE SCIENCE

When I see the world and feel down
Its because of desire I frown
When I see the devil's clown
Then I turn my back
In the past I lacked
On the journey there may be cracks
But when it comes to the destination
Hopefully there will be fruition
They say without motivation there can be no action
But if you ask me success is presence

They say it's the age of technology
But what is tech without ideology
Tech without humanity
They say it's not the robots
Its the software that will cause nightmares
They say the future is nuclear
But what is a treaty if it's signed by people with impiety
They say the terminator isn't just a movie
But that was the old me
Nowadays I do my research into these conspiracies

They talk about technicalities
But truth is it's just impartiality
They say women rule the world
But this world has always been female
If you ask me I think we all still need to man up regardless of our sex
These lies make me vex but in reality it's more complex
People ask me When is the world going to end
I tell them it depends
Are you really ready to face the heat
I bring the truth to the streets

So I guess you better look in the glass before you ever ask
When I look in the mirror all steamed up
It ain't full steam ahead I'm just in the past
They say time is going fast
But time ain't a true science and that's fact
What you see is what you get no this ain't an act
Statements I don't retract
My works I don't redact
With the devil you made a pact
But I already told you when I see the devil's clown I turn my back

No comments:

Post a Comment