Sunday 17 March 2019

RHYME OR REASON

What's the reason for this rhyme
Reason for time reason for life
Its only truth I spit on the mic
Spit on the mic yeah there's no other like
Near death seeking the light
Crossing the line
Ready for a fight
I'm ready for death yeah that's right
Fly like a kite in the sky
They call it tell a lie for a reason

Cos when people lie they have a tell
They say back biting smells
But we continue like it's swell
Shred our shell cos we're in a spell
Monsters dwell
But angels never fell
Its humans that fell
Souls they sell, it's humans that fell
But nobody rings the alarms or bell
That's why life is hell

Everything happens for a reason
Global warming is out of season
Innocent people are convicted of treason
But everything happens for a reason
These celebs ain't no beacon
They're just normal people
Part of a bigger legion
You must think my head is full of lesions
Faith is better than being a heathen
Each rhyme I write the wounds deepen

Each rhyme I write there is no rhyme or reason
Far from a miracle, I'm a demon
My soul is fatigued and beaten
So it's time to get even
Even though I ain't eaten
Still I haven't weakened
They call me a titan
But I belong on a suicide squad
Rhyme or reason that's my belief of god
Rhyme or reason, life is a game of dot to dot I think I've lost the plot so I guess I must stop

No comments:

Post a Comment