Sunday 17 March 2019

SALVATION

Salvation? My whole life has been a damnation
Salvation, salvation l; now you can hear my song on the station
They say I'm going to be a legend
Cos I've got a past
I'm going to be a legend regardless of my cast
50 shades of brown
I used to be the class clown cos I was It
In my bedroom I write hits
I don't need a fix but I'm still broken
I'm autistic but I'm outspoken

You must think I'm joking but I'm serious
You must think I'm kidding but I ain't odious
Ain't scared of no audience
With these ornaments I take care of my opponents
Way I rap call me a proponent
My BARS are portent
But sometimes I ain't cogent
Call me the greatest there is no argument or debate
Call me great cos it's a fact not cause of my ego
My brain is sick I think I need chemo

Salvation salvation, this is far from the cessation
On the mic I'm a sensation
But let's get back to my thoughts
I'm sorry sis but the pain is yours
How can I forgive when I'm the cause
My life is full of closed doors
But yours is always open for me
When I'm with you I am free
When I'm with you I can be
We talk about death gladly

Cos we ain't afraid to die
Yeah we ain't afraid to lie if it's white
They all ask why but let's be negligent
Sis you are so intelligent
Lately I'm far from belligerent
Sometimes we sit there in silence together
Yeah I love my nephew like a son cos of you
Without you I would be dead and it's true
You're like the mother I never had
All I ask for is salvation so you can call me mad

No comments:

Post a Comment