Sunday 17 March 2019

TELL ME

Tell me tell you
I confess I'm rude
On the mic I got tude
I bring the thoughts and food
Thoughts with no clue
Rap with no due
Bring the old school
They all ask what's the scoop
I feel so low I'm stoop
Haters want to snoop
But I guess it's fuck you

Watch me switch like Nintendo
I'm sick with the innuendo
Jeet kun do I'm sick with the bo
Fuck a ho and fuck them fake bros
Fuck a low blow
I'm so high like score .
Smoking that raw .
Yes no yes no
Then spit some more

Yes no yes no
Its like I'm on the fence
But I'm on offence
Got no common sense
Its like kenan and Kel
I'll finish you off like spence
Fuck confluence
I'm so sick with the smart pen
I'll fuck you up like Nigel Benn
Tell these haters where and when

No I ain't Zen
But I am a Malik
Aliens in the attic
I'm so crazy like panic
My head is like damaged
Brain is far from average
Tell me tell you
With this beat your speakers blew
Skies are grey not blue
I've got one thing to tell you and that's fuck you

No comments:

Post a Comment