Sunday 17 March 2019

ACTIONS

Knowledge aint knowledge til it's practised
My brain is far from average
If knowledge is power
Ignorance is weakness
They say I'm destined for success and greatness
But you can call me the greatest
When I'm on the mic
When I'm facing life
Death is always on my mind
But I ain't seeking the light

I'm seeking darkness like its Gotham
I write new flows then I top them
I've hit rock bottom
But I still top them
Top of my game
Its clear I ain't sane
Fame aint for us
I dont want to be famous
Though I don't want to be unknown
this house don't feel like a home

Lately I just feel alone
Yeah that's just the way i feel when I be real
Some people ain't fake
Their fake is real
I don't rap for a meal
I rap for the people yeah that's the deal
I was born to give you were born to take
I was born to live you were born for a grave
I was born with one foot in the grave
Another foot in your face

They say my BARS are saucy
But I'm far from trendy
Knowledge I have plenty
But do I practise what I preach
I was born to teach
I got a long reach
Like giannis yeah I was born to lead
But for now I bleed
Knowledge ain't knowledge till it's practised
If truth be told I'm damaged but for now I just manage

No comments:

Post a Comment