Sunday 17 March 2019

IM A BIG MESS

They call me a mess
So I guess I must confess
On the mic I digress cos you know I'm the best
You can call me sage
But I'm autistic intelligence
Yeah I write stupid flows
But I'm spitting for a cause
They all think I'm better
But my epilepsy is worse
I wish I was in a hearse

This writing is a curse
But to you it's my gift
When I rap
So call it gift wrapped
I'm so sick with the wordplay
These rhymes are the remedy
Give me a beat and a melody
I'm writing a hit
But I miss the old days
New flows new craze

Writing rhymes like I'm crazed
But lately I ain't fazed
They say the drones are coming
Humanity is going to mars
I look to the stars
For some help
I look to the stars
But instead of heaven I see hell
Nothing but a sinner when i trangress
I'm nothing but a sinner and I'm a mess

2 steps forward
2 steps back like harden
These scientists are looking for the garden
But the snakes are in the grass
They're looking for the garden
But the truth is crass
I'm a mess I'm a mess
They say life is a test
But my life is a mess

No comments:

Post a Comment