Sunday 17 March 2019

HAPPY

Happy New year
I'm done chasing her
Auld Lang syne
Its like I'm stuck in time
Doing the time like it's prison sentence
I'm doing the time But it's time for repentance
I'm losing space in my head
So I plant my face on the bed
They say it's time for change
But as time changes I'll always be the same
If life is a game I'm glad with losing
On the mic I'm cruising
Cos I was born to do this
Some people fight some people write
We always fight so I guess something aint right
im trying to right my wrongs
But all I write is wrong
I don't write songs all I write is truth
I don't write songs when I spit in the booth
Spit in the booth but instead of rap I write poetry
Rap isn't poetry
Poetical rap ain't like that other crap
This political crap is a satirical trap
Fake news fake news what is the truth
Fake news fake news, lies are easier than truth
Just ask Emily Dickinson
My poetry is sicker than Parkinson's
It's the illness and the medicine

Lately I'm in my element
But I'm far from innocent
From the beginning I knew I was different
In the world of souls
I knew I was a different so my soul ain't sold
You sold your soul but that ain't all
Your soul hasn't set free
Even if you write in threes
That doesn't make life more glee
My life is glee ?
Nah that's far from me
But of course it can be
Life ain't sweet like candy
Flossing doesn't make you happy
I'm happy to inspire your child gladly
Knowledge is a fallacy
In this world there is no reality
There is no gravity
I'm on the edge of insanity
But instead of normal
You can call me paranormal
Opening portals cos I'm hopeful
Life is awful but I believe in miracles
They say happy New year
But time ain't a line
Wasting time should carry a fine
People go on like they're fine
But on the inside they're crying
Men don't cry? That would be lying
Auld Lang syne
For one last time
It's 2019 so stop saying it's 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment