Sunday 17 March 2019

NOT ALONE

Mans always high
Cos my girl is always low
I wish we weren't alive in the two triple zeroes
Where are the heroes
Its like we're all villains
Trying to make millions
Yeah Time goes tik tok
Carry on following the flock
Carry on around the block
I spend my nights awake.

My life's full of mistakes
They all think I'm a disgrace
Cant even show my face
But when I write on the page
It's a different case
This rhyme is for you sonny
Sometimes it ain't sunny
But you have to look up
Sometimes you have to turn up
So Now that you're 16

You're still innocent.
From them other girls you are different
You're one of a kind
But not cos you're kind
We all wish we could rewind
But time moves the opposite
What is requisite
When I rap it's an exhibit
Call me a legend like xzibit.
This ain't hip hop this is poetry

They all act like they know me
But that was the old me
This is the new me
Watch me ruin the beat
On the mic I bring the heat
And take it to the streets
Today is your birthday
For you I always pray night and day.
You were always my favourite
But lately I feel alone
Home is home
But fact is I'm never alone
Cos when no one is close or proximal
God is always there so call it spiritual
They say knowledge is power
But if you ask me success is presence

No comments:

Post a Comment