Sunday 17 March 2019

WAILING HEART

When it comes to love I fail
Listen to my heart wail
Its like I'm stuck in jail
We bonded like bail
But you just strayed
I'm counting the days
Pretending it's okay
I'm counting the days
But you went on your way
And left me wayward

My times stuck like Bernard
You say I'm twisted
But on the mic I'm gifted
Since I met you I've had a wailing heart
Tears trickle down my face
My hearts out of place
So how can I make pace
I think I need a pacemaker
Cos you're a heartbreaker
I need a pace maker

Cos I don't want to meet my maker
Your love is effusive and tear jerking
My love for you is real
Why would I be joking
Life is hard
And all we do is fight
Love is hard
But we all lie
Its just the way of life
Like fear and hope

If you were a rope I wouldn't let go
Health and sickness
Sadness, happiness
You call this madness
I call it love
I've got a wailing heart
But I hope you can stay positive
I've got a wailing heart
But without you I can't live
Girl you're my doorway to heaven so I guess I don't care if my life is hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment