Sunday 17 March 2019

HURT FEELINGS

I'm rapping against my will
Yeah I was born with skill
Don't you know I was born ill
When I was a baby I had a grand Mal seizure
I was born ill so point me to the reaper
Each rhyme I spit it gets deeper
But I guess that's enough about me and my self
It's clear I need help
They say humanity is about serving others
You can judge a man by how he treats his mother

Humanity is a family
This world is insanity
Call it a mental institution
People.are living in destitution
This world is full of pollution
But I ain't talking about the fumes or smoke
I'm talking about the people living like there's no reproach
I don't want to live less I just want to live more
I don't want to live where there's war
Sometimes I don't want to live anymore

What are we living for
Wealth and vain
But inside we're full of pain
Who is to blame
On one side there's fame on one side there's suicide
I've had enough of this conquer and divide
Divide and conquer it's driving me bonkers
Marley said it's all going to be all right
He may be dead but I'm going to keep his message alive
They say life is all about sacrifice

They say my feelings are in the way
Speak up do you have anything to say
In iother words.its your way or the high way
I don't write cos I want to get paid
I rap cos it's in my DNA.
God given gift the good and the gruesome so get the gist
Stop taking the mick
I'm busy making hits
So I'm sorry if I'm hurting your feelings
Don't talk about mine cos with them I'm dealing

No comments:

Post a Comment