Sunday 17 March 2019

RAIN AND THUNDER

Raise your words not your voice
On the mic I'm making noise
Cos I was born to rhyme
Flows be sublime
As you can tell with every line
Every sentence every word
Fly like a bird
Float like a butterfly
I was never told to lie
I'm the greatest like A L I

I bring the thunder like Westbrook
I used to know plenty crooks
But now I just hit the books
So Knowledge ain't power
Charge them by the hour
Make every second count on the shot clock
My flows make your breath stop
There's plenty life in my heart
I stab knives like it's an art
Fuck a baby shark call me the meg

They told me to break a leg
But they point fingers
The past lingers
Rain grows flowers not thunder
Rain grows flowers and it's a wonder
You can call me the brown lightning
How can a pakistani be rhyming
I rhyme cos it's in my DNA
I'm so fly like PIA
So watch me ground the whole rap scene full steam

RAIN AND THUNDER like the weather wizard
I'm a reptilian lizard bringing the blizzard
Hit them with a truth storm
Spitting over hyperforms
My form is hyper
Freestyle like MacGyver
Don't ever call me a liar
If RAIN makes flowers
Then these grey skies must be the roots
And at the end of the day the grave is our final destination

No comments:

Post a Comment