Sunday 17 March 2019

DOUBLE STEP BACK

Freestyle after freestyle
Way I rhyme it's wild like I'm a child
With time they bide but you can't hide
I'm coming for your throne
Cos this ain't no game
You claim the booth is your home
But your BARS are just lame
I'm in it for the fame
But I'm glad with 15 minutes
I'm in it for the game

But I don't bring gimmicks
I bring hits without a squad
Cos I got talent from god
Spoken word is the trend
I see other rappers try to blend
But death is their only end
When life starts it's like a spark
People talk about resolutions
People talk about revolutions
But in the end they don't deserve retribution

I'll pop your culture like it's a tradition
These rhymes are my ammunition
Mixed with ambition
I'll send a non believer to hell not cause I'm Muslim
But cos I'll ignite them on fire and split
I got so many theories
These other rappers are weary
Clearly I'm crazy
Insanity is my lady
Gave birth to a joker

I Got my girl a choker
I think it's game over but I've just begun
Its game over cos I've already won
These rappers better step back like harden
Cos they cant handle me like kyrie in TD garden
I been a bull since I first saw Grant and pippen
I always wear Jordan's cos I'm the goat like Kareem
Rap ain't my dream it's your worst nightmare but I guess I don't care
Minimalism or solipsism
I guess I better call it cos a day cos they don't get my isms

No comments:

Post a Comment