Saturday 19 August 2017

SOMETHING JUST LIKE THIS

She said she just wants normal
But I guess that was impractical
She didn't know about my autism
So she thought I was an animal 

My mind is a drawing board
And I'm always writing
I'm constantly busy with my penmanship
So i guess it's no wonder that we were always fighting

I wrote hundreds of love poems about you
But  you say I don't talk
Yeah when push comes to shove
You say that you'll walk

Its clear you're scared of being lonely
But you're also scared of leaving
You say your life is shit
And even though nobody's died still you're grieving

There's no visible wounds
But inside your heart is bleeding
Lately you've been feeling cold
If that's the case then just turn on the heating

You say you want to kill yourself
But you don't have any Dutch courage
I'm addicted to Dutch weed
Because the stuff around the corner is average

Girl you're my drug of choice
But to my autism there just no solution
We could be the happiest couple
Though who am I kidding that's just a delusion

You say you don't like it when I'm choleric
But little do you know I'm having an episode
You wish i was dead
But when I'm really gone don't come to my grave in ode

You can call me dr frankenstein
Cos I've created a monster
In the past I was your hero
But now you say I'm an addict and you're my sponsor

She said she wants normal
But that's just a fairy tale
I confessed my autism to her
Next thing you know she packed her bags and headed for Wales.

No comments:

Post a Comment