Thursday 24 August 2017

NO PROMISES

The moment I met you
You said no promises
If that's the case
Why am I always buying you roses

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I knew you were mine
The moment I met you

They call it love at first sight
Love at first glimpse
When alls said and done though
I can't get enough of those red lips

With each word she spoke
I let her in my heart
That's why I asked for your digits
But it's making me number when ever we're apart

Whenever you're far
I look forward to you coming home
It always leaves a scar
When you're not here, I feel so alone

There's no time like the present
But I wish I could rewind
The moment I fell in love
It blew my mind

My heart is complete
Cos you're the second piece
Ever since I met you
My heart has been in peace

They say rest in peace
But girl when you go
I'm going to be a mess
For sure

Yeah there is no question
And nobody has all the replies
So who knows what the future holds
All we can do is ask why

You said no promises
So all we can do is hope
Love isn't simple
And life isn't a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment