Saturday 26 August 2017

BE THERE

She said that she will be there
But it's like she's always missing
I found love in your eyes
Your lips I want to be kissing

Kiss of death
Because of you I'm revived
I'm dying to see you
Because of you I'm alive

When my life was going nowhere
You showed me the directions
Navigated me to falling in love
Girl you are perfection

You're like my lawyer
And my therapist
I know you got my back
But girl I insist

Let me be the man
You're my very own supergirl
You can call me  superman
Cos you're my kryptonite, my pearl

You're my personal chef
And my nurse
The moment I met you
You lifted my curse

What did I do to deserve such a gift
Its like I've won the lottery
I'm the luckiest man in the world
And I aint lying when I say my eyes are watery

Girl you make me cry tears of joy
You make me laugh and cry simultaneously
They say love is blind
But we fell in love spontaneously

Miraculously is an understatement
No we aint over the top
Cos this love is mutual
We're at so much peace, you can hear a pin drop

Needle in a haystack
They said falling in love was impossible
Like fitting a camel through the eye of a needle
But as long as we be there for each other, we're invincible

No comments:

Post a Comment