Thursday 17 August 2017

IT AIN'T ME

Fell in love so hard
My heart came out of my chest
They say treasure the ones you love
But girl you were the best

I always tried to do whats right
But still you up and left
Left me on my own down in the dumps
I feel so depressed

You didn't like it when I drank
Or when I came home so late
You held the bar so high
But in the end I was the same

Same old me
But you changed my life
Girl I loved you so much
And I wanted you to be my wife

Each sip of whisky was for you
In your dedication
I popped pill after pill
But girl you were my medication

I stayed out in the dark
Talking to myself
You so beautiful but you can't escape your ugly past
And your self

So i guess you could blame me
Its all my fault
Falling in love with me is toxic
Its like rubbing wounds in salt

If me and you was destiny
Or a possible kismet
Then why is the world pulling us apart
And why is it that we met

Question after question
It clouds my mind with suspense
Like everything it ends in a rain of tears
And it gets so tense

Now me and you are the past tense
I question my presence
Living a life without you is absurd
That's why slit my throat and drift off to inexistence

No comments:

Post a Comment