Thursday 24 August 2017

SHOW YOU LOVE

You say you want to show me love
But it's like we hardly get the time
You say forever and always
But you don't feel like mine

Pardon my suspicion
Its not that I don't trust you
The first time I saw you
My mind jut blew

Your eyes were staring
And your black hair was swaying
Girl I'll never leave you
I promise that I'm staying

She said her name was Hailee
And straight away I developed affection
Every single photo of you
Was nothing but perfection

They call it picture perfect
Girl you deserve respect
Yeah the feeling is mutual
Ever since out paths intersected

Girl I was invested
I was interested
You said you felt the same
But the situation I don't want to press it

We fell in love
Even though we were on the edge of seventeen
You make me feel so alive
And in the past I was a machine

Every time I had a moment of doubt
You had true grit
Ever since I met you
Girl I don't quit,  girl I won't quit

Cos You aint like most girls
Most girls would just run away
And hit rock bottom
But you told me to love myself every day

Girl I was starving
But when I see you I'm instantly full
Without you my life is so empty and you push me
So much so that in the end I can't resist your pull.

No comments:

Post a Comment