Monday 28 August 2017

ATTENTION

When I first met you
Your eyes were seeking my attention
You could say I was attention seeking
But girl you're perfection

So how could I ignore your beauty
Girl you're the one I fancy
Fancy that
But I'm getting a little antsy

Yeah I'm getting nervous and shy
It ain't normal for a guy
But I aint your average
And neither are you,  girl you so fly

The way you smile
Yeah it makes me so content
When ever I'm with you
I just want to confess and vent

Psychologically speaking
I'm so in love you could call me crazy
You aint like most girls
Girl you're a lady

And you know how to pull my strings
Girl you're my conductor
Without you I was a mess
But with you my life is in order

Now that we're together
Its like a match made in heaven
They say life is hell
So what do you reckon

Our life is like a reckoning
Your attention is beckoning
Every decision I make
Its got me second guessing

We were like j-Lo and A Rod
But now we're beefing for no reason
Like taylor and Katy
I know you trying to get even

What are the odds
You're always seeking attention
Our relationship was a roller coaster
But now without you I'm bound for my destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment