Sunday 27 August 2017

DOWN

You said you're always down
But sometimes you're just up there
You say why you always high
But Bitch i don't care

I liked things back then
In a period of honeymoon
We weren't even married
But I was hoping for that soon

You could say that we clicked
But fast forward a few clicks
And time is playing games
Yeah its going so quick

Towards your hints
You could say I was a bit slow
Between me and you
I couldn't say no

First time I proposed
You said maybe
Second time I proposed
You said you're my baby

Girl why you always crying
And why don't you laugh at my jokes
Whenever we argue a little
You say you need a smoke

Behind every strong man is a woman
You say you need strength
But lately I feel so weak
I struggle when I take a breath

Girl you take my breath away
Why am I always away
Its because of you
I work night and day

Its because of you
I'm trying to make a billion
Hashtag money team
Fuck it I'm aiming for a trillion

So girl are you down
For the money and the fame
Girl are you down
Love isn't a game

No comments:

Post a Comment