Friday 25 August 2017

MY TYPE

I had the stereo on full blast
She said I'm just her type
You knew I was the one
So what's with all the hype

There's no such thing as happy without sad
Yeah I'm a usual bad boy
I know you love me
so stop being coy

Stop being shy
I know you're confident on the inside
Falling in love with me is risky
You could call it suicide

You could call it a bad decisions
But who said we're deciding
The world's pulling us apart
From each other and dividing

Girl why are we fighting
When we're made for each other, it's destiny
Despite all the questions
Me and you are meant to be

Yeah you don't like it when it's boring
Or when I procrastinate
We aint got any silver spoons
But you love a full plate

Girl I really miss you
And I hate it when I come home late in the night
Girl stop acting angry
We both know you love staying up for me till midnight

You love it when I'm drunk
And when the truth spills
You love cleaning up the vomit
And slaving around when I'm ill

Yeah I think I'm sick
Cos I've never been so in love
Girl I'm thinking of proposing
But I need a push and a shove

They say attraction is a law of physics
But who said opposites must attract
The moment that I met you
Girl I knew you were exact

No comments:

Post a Comment