Sunday 20 August 2017

FAKE FRIENDS

They call me fake
They call them self friends
I guess it's true when they say
On them I can't depend

Back in the day we were besties
And we faced the worst
Now that you're gone
I feel like I'm Cursed

Blessed to be alive
But I wish you were here
You're on the other side of town
Yeah I wish you were near

In you I put my trust
But I guess you can't change luck
Your secrets are safe with me
But lately I don't give a fuck

Sometimes I feel like disclosing everything
But then it's case open
Case closed
Yeah I feel so broken

I want to turn over a new leaf
They say the root of the problem is you
That's why I'm moving on and forward
Cos  my life is like a zoo

I'm the elephant in the room
Sometimes I want to kidnap you and put you in the trunk
Back in the day you assisted me with the alley oop
But now I'm going for the slam dunk

All of my life I never had many friends
So i guess it hurts more when they leave
Yeah I never had many friends
But why should I grieve

Why should I cry when it's you that left
My intentions are always right
Success is presence
And to tell the truth I've had enough of your lies

So i guess it's fuck fake friends
And i aint saying I'm real
But ever since you left
My life has been ideal.

No comments:

Post a Comment