Friday 11 November 2016

SUSPICION

They say that suspicion is forbidden but that doesn’t mean that people will be stopped being labelled suspects
Growing up, I was always suspected because they just wanted me to do good
But I guess that the Lord only knows if it did me any good
Growing up in the hood they all feared my hoodie 
Though little did they know that I was a goodie
And if they did maybe they wouldn’t generalise me with all the other people wearing hoodies
Back in the day it was like those closest to me were the reason I wanted to be distant
Now i’m faced with this hurtful distance but who knows if it will go the distance
They say life is short but how long will it take for us to ever understand
In the past I was the usual suspect even though things were unusual
The say that suspicion is the work of mean souls but fact is I’m far from perfect
Truth is, I can have a mean streak but most of the times I don’t mean what I say
I guess what I’m trying to say is that life has never been good
Though sometimes you have to go through bad times for the good
And that’s exactly what happens when I met this girl called hayley morrison
But I guess all good things must really come to an end
Because fact is even she started suspecting that i was doing bad
So I guess it’s no wonder why I began to embark on the wrong path
I guess it’s no wonder how I started to commit sin after sin
Then again little did I know that I was capable of committing crimes
They say it all starts off with keeping the wrong company
But what difference does it make if the police  suspect me for these ugly crimes
When my whole life has been nothing but an ugly dream
Back in the day i would find blood queasy but now it’s just art to me
Now it’s just my passion that’s why I commit these crimes of passion
Its often said that suspicion is close to guilty minds
Moreover now I’m guilty of manslaughter and on trial
Yet when alls said and done i  guess I’m no longer the suspect
I guess I’m the perpetrator of this heinous crime
What’s more is that I guess I’m destined to do the time
My family as well as my loved ones come to visit me
On the other hand they look at me at disgust instead of still supporting me
However this isn’t what makes my head spin and spin
The thing that makes my  head spin is that they still suspect me of more
For instance they blamed me for starting a riot in prison
Then again the only prison I have ever been in is that so called place I used to call home
All in all they say that suspicion is forbidden but I guess I’m a suspect for life
I guess it’s once a suspect always a suspect
So what is the point of living in this wold full of bad
The next morning I’m found hanging in my cell and they suspect me for suicide
But if I was going to kill myself why would I wait to do it in jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment