Thursday 6 October 2016

MESSAGES

They say that it’s not the quantity of life that matters
On the other hand it’s the depth of life
In other words the meaning of life doesn’t mean anything
Rather, it’s the purpose of life that is more significant
Growing up i was always given these mixed messages by my parents
On one hand when I was an infant I would frequently want to be picked up and so I was
On the other hand now that I have grown up its like all they ever do is put me down
Moreover now that I have grown up its like I’m a complete stranger to the people I have spent my whole life with
So much so that there is no such thing as communication
Day by day i interrogate myself why in my head
But nowadays it’s like my head is empty and has no message to inform me of
When I was in school my parents didn’t like the fact that I was always messaging my friends
Hence the reason why they decided to confiscate my mobile phones
And I’m talking about years ago when there wasn’t this generation of texting
Fact of the matter is that I am not angry at not being able to message my friends
Its just that not messaging my friends has made me more of a loner
So much so that I’m now suffering from autism spectrum disorder
Now when one of my friends message me and ask if I’m alright
I always tend to kill the conversation because of miscommunication
They say that life goes on and that’s exactly the message that kept me going
What’s more is that I started to like this girl who was sending me messages with her eyes
Its often said that love is blind but what is that supposed to mean anyway?
If love is blind then it was written in Braille that she was the one
However when alls said and done love isn’t this simple
Because after a while I found that I was leaving her more messages as well as voice mail than actually talking to her
I guess the only message that this was revealing is that she didn’t love me the way that I loved her
Sometimes I just want to take my life and leave them a message by writing a suicide note
Though suicide is far from the solution to life
For the only message that would convey is that I’m a coward
And I most certainly do not want to be remembered  as a coward
My only dream in this life is that I become famous and successful
On top of that I wish to stay true and spread the truth
So that I can have real fans who message me on social media
I want to be successful so that publishers can email me and message me for better offers
They say that there’s only one message in life that matters and that is that knowledge is power
However the only message that I want to share with the world is Success is Presence
Reason being is that when alls said and done there’s nothing more important than life
Moreover it’s not the quantity of life that matters, it’s the depth
All in all its the purpose of life that is more important than the meaning of life
Hence the reason why I want the message ‘Success is Presence’ to be on my grave.

No comments:

Post a Comment